is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eyelining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids. It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost them as a consequence of old age, disease, such as alopecia, chemotherapy, or a genetic disturbance, and to disguise scars and white spots in the skin such as in vitiligo. It is also used to restore or enhance the breast's areola, such as after breast surgery.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE PERMANENT MAKEUP
1. No more daily makeup
2. Swim, gym and exercise whilst looking perfect
3. Correct the natural contour of lips and eyebrow
4. Save time in your busy schedule
5. Increase confidence
6. Enjoy a no fuss beauty routine even with contacts or glasses
7. Correct burns, scars or cleft lip
8. Create fuller looking lips
9.Enjoy perfectly sculpted eyebrows and eyeliner at all times
10. Breast areola can be recreated after surgery
WHO SHOULD USE PERMANENT MAKEUP?
* Anyone who applies their make up daily
* Suffers from Alopecia or other hair loss problems
* Leads an active or athletic lifestyle
* Are dissatified with the shape of their eyebrows or the natural contour of their lips
* Want to save time due to their busy schedules
* Want more confidence and want to enjoy a no fuss beauty routine
* Has vision problems while applying Make up
* Have sustained burns or scars
* Has a cleft lip or want fuller looking lips
* Has had breast surgery and wants to reconstruct areolas
WHO BENEFITS FROM PERMANENT MAKEUP?
EVERYONE, from the young to the elderly. It is especially beneficial to people who can’t wear other cosmetics due to allergies and skin sensitivities; Active people who want to look their best for activities such as swimming, hiking, biking, tennis, aerobics, and those who don't want to worry about "sweating off" or reapplying cosmetics. Also the vision impaired who have difficulty applying their cosmetics, and others with motor impairments such as arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke survivors, and those with unsteady hands who cannot apply their own makeup, and busy people who don’t have time to spend on their makeup.
Fourteen easy steps to a new you
There’s a simple, straightforward progression that leads from initial contact and consultation through to treatment and aftercare. At every step of the way, I will be there for you to answer questions, provide input and ensure you are totally happy with your proposed course of treatment.